Wednesday, February 18, 2009
1st Day of Blogging
Well i figured that if my daughter can figure this computer blogging stuff out than certianly I can. At Christmas time a friend of mine (Michelle Thompson) invited me on to her blogg in her christmas card and had been checking out hers as well as others. I have been enjoying looking at the postings, and thought what a great idea to keep my family close. This means that i will have to bring out the camera a little more often.(alot more often) So here is my attemp at this... It was quite funny as i set-up my bloggspot accout it was no time, and Ashley come to the computer to help me. I had NO Clue, so thanks to Ashley this is my blogg page . Thanks Ashley for your help. I think that the lord gave them something in their brain that was not around to hand out when i stood in line in heaven.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment