Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Picnic in the park............


We has so much fun on our date night in downtown Greenville we extended it to Sunday afternoon plus Kids and their friends. We decided that Sunday Afternoon was a great time for a picnic in the park. We loaded up the Truck and away we went.

Family overlooking the Falls

ASHLEY & CHARLESIE

LINDSAY & LACEY

4 comments:

Marilee said...

Love all your new posts and pics! Your family is just beautiful!

By the way, I am trying to get this extra 10 lbs off my behind and I don't need your "word verification" making me feel worse... "elfati" -- yeah, I got the message!

Michelle Thompson said...

Everything looks so green and lush there. It looks beautiful and I love your hair cut. It is sooo cute!

Natalie said...

So much fun! I am so happy that we have downtown. My kids love it there.
I am hoping that you got the message I left with Lindsay on Wednesday? Let me know if you didn't..Love ya!

The Judsons said...

Hey old friends! I came across your blog from Natalie's page. You and Todd look great (well, Lyna you look great and Todd is looking like he could be my grandpa...ha! Just kidding Todd! I remember him giving me such a hard time about being old enough to be my father.) I can't believe how grown up (and beautiful!) your girls are. The last 4 years have just flown by. We miss you guys! We have a blog too if you're interested in what we're up to. thejudsons.blogspot.com

Michelle Judson