Sunday, February 22, 2009

beach photos

Sunset at Holden beach
Linsday and Kelcie
Todd, Lyna, Lindsay and Lindsays friend Kelcie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is SO neat! I'm impressed! You've done a wonderful job. Of course, I'm a wee bit prejudiced! I've always said that those Whaleys are one of the most beautiful families I've every been blessed to know! Beautiful... kooky... loving and decidedly cute when holding mini-jaws! *winks*
I love it, Lyna!! I'll be coming back often!
Loves ya!
Deb

Natalie said...

This is great!! I am so excited! I feel like we haven't seen each other in years :) I guess if I came to church we would see each other...3 more weeks and church will be a welcome sight :) I love you guys!!!

Natalie said...

Lyna,
I will be at Enrichment Night. I have to bring the boys but I will definitely be there. I am bringing a quick meal but I don't think I will be making a jumper..lol...my boys would look pretty funny
Love ya!