Sunday, March 8, 2009

Am I Still Alive................

Today on our way home from church ..... In the truck was myself (driver) Ashley (passenger) Lindsay and her friend Lacie we were traveling south about 60 mile an hour and we came to a cross road we were not required to stop but the cars traveling east to west were to stop. One car pulled out in front of us I new if I put on the brakes we would have T-boned the other car so I decided to go in the ditch (WE ARE ALL OK) the Truck is fine I rode the ditch out like a trooper as we came to a stop Lindsay in the back seat (the only one in the car without a seat belt)said "Am i Still alive" for whatever reason she thought that she was dead. What a Drama Queen. Would you believe that No one stopped to see if we were OK (got to love people)after about 4 min some people from church pulled up to see if we needed help. The Lord was truly watching after us today!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

My goodness! I am glad that you are all ok!! Where were you? That is crazy and scary at the same time!!

Marilee said...

I'm glad you are all still alive! We'd be so sad if something happened to the Wonderful Whaley's! By the way, my verification word was "guermoo" -- is that what Lindsay did in her skirt while you were cruising in the ditch?

Michelle Thompson said...

I am so glad you are all alright! Thank goodness for ditches sometimes.