Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My Social Calender - Party

So as you find out when you have kids it is all about them filling their social calender with dance, sports and friends. Forgetting about yours. Well I decided that it had been a long time since my dance card had been punched. So I had a get together at the house for Adults Only. I invited a few people from church and a neighbors for a little bit of adult conversation. Everyone found babysitters and brought a dish. The theme was green due to St Patty's Day. We had green iced sugar cookies, spinach balls, layered dip Green lettuce being the top layer, and mint chip cookies and a cheese ball. Yes my camera was there but stayed on the refrigerator with not a photo taken, maybe next time.

2 comments:

Michelle Thompson said...

That sounds so fun. I love get togethers but rarely have them because I am to tired when I get home from work and the weekend is always full of cleaning and running errands.

Marilee said...

We had a great time! Thanks for including us. We don't get out with just the grown-ups enough!