Tuesday, November 24, 2009

What I am Thankful for.

I would not be right if I did not write down what I am thankful for.
1) The Gospel in my life.
2) My Wonderful Husband of 20 years
3) 2 Beautiful Daughters that have brought so much joy, happiness and headache in to my life.
4) My Family
5) Amanda( Friend)- Doesn't ever judge me, excepts me for who I am.
6) Momma Carol -Brought us in to her family as if we were her own.
7) Able to have a job. (in these tough times)
8) A warm place to lay my head each night.
9) Seat warmers in the car.
10) That Ashley wakes herself up for seminary at 5:00am

1 comment:

Marilee said...

Love your "Thankful" list! And I'm glad to see a new post. I'm going to miss our RS meetings! Thanks for being such an amazing counselor. You were a huge blessing to me and to the sisters in our ward. Thanks!