Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Where have i been?

I am embarrised to say that not much has been goin on in our lives and that is why i have not blogged lately plus the camera wont hold a charge so there is no photos to share.
About 2 Weeks ago Lindsay found out that she made the Middle school basketball team, she was so excited. First games is Dec 1st I am way excited, I love to cheer for basketball. I told Lindsay that I was not responsible for my actions when i cheer (yell), I will be her #1 fan.
Alot has happend this week, I was released for the RS Presidency at Church found out about it through a text message from the bishopric. (I had no cell coverage.) Todd and I went away for the weekend to celebate our 20th wedding aniversary (Nov. 25 1989) Wow how time flies, surly i cant be married for 20 years that is over 1/2 the time I have been on the earth... something to think about.

No comments: